Forensicare Annual Report 2019-20Melanie Starr
Today our Annual Report 2019-20 was tabled in the Victorian Parliament. Providing an overview of our achievements over the last 12 months, this year’s annual report outlines the incredible achievements we have made in what has been an extraordinary and challenging year.
We have lots to be proud of:
- Our response to COVID-19 and the efforts of everyone at Forensicare to prevent the spread of the virus within our services along with our adaption to a changing operating environment and new technologies
- Throughout the pandemic we continued to stay focussed on building and improving our capability through the ongoing delivery of Forensicare Renewal Plan and associated projects
- We commenced the start of our new strategic planning process so we are prepared and able to actively respond to the changes and outcomes of the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System (RCVMHS)
- In response to our 2019 People Matter Survey and CEO roundtables, we developed a number of improvements to foster a positive, safe and healthy workplace culture
- Staff and consumers actively participated in the RCVMHS through various forums, submissions and workshops – playing our role in shaping the future of mental health
- We celebrated Thomas Embling Hospital’s 20 year anniversary and the incredible role the hospital has played to the lives of Victorians living with a mental illness
- We applauded the success and recognition many of our staff, consumers and projects
But an organisation can’t achieve anything without its people. We’d like to thank our staff, consumer, carers and families for their hard work in helping us meet these goals. We hope you enjoy reading about our major achievements.
You can read the 2019-20 Annual Report here.