CFBS-Forensicare Annual Research Report 2021-2022Kim Parker
The CFBS-Forensicare Annual Research Report 2021-2022 is now available.
The Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science (CFBS) is a partnership between Forensicare and Swinburne University of Technology and is Australasia’s leading centre for excellence in the areas of forensic mental health and forensic behavioural science research, teaching and practice development.
The Annual Research Report celebrates our achievements in forensic mental health research, promoting innovation, knowledge creation, translation and application of best practice in forensic mental health services.
Highlights from the report include:
- a total of 87 publications in the last financial year
- 54 peer reviewed articles
- 7 book chapters (plus 1 book)
- 17 Industry reports
- a total of $4,066,539 in funding secured for research, evaluation and training initiatives
- launch of the Forensic Mental Health Professional Development Program (FMHPDP), jointly developed and delivered by the CFBS and Forensicare
- development of the Forensicare Research Strategy 2021-2026
- Lorrae Mynard receiving an Occupational Therapy Australia Research Fund Grant
- Dr Meredith Gray being awarded the 2022 RANZCP Medlicott Award for excellence in research in forensic psychiatry
- Dr Tess Maguire being appointed as a representative on the Swinburne Early Career Research Advisory Committee.