Annual Research Report
Forensicare and the Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science produce an Annual Research Report which details all research activities from the previous financial year.
- Annual Research Report 2021-2022
- Annual Research Report 2020-2021
- Annual Research Report 2019-2020
- Annual Research Report 2018-2019
- Annual Research Report 2017-2018
- Annual Research Report 2016-2017
- Annual Research Report 2015-2016
- Annual Research Report 2014-2015
Prioritising research aligned with our Research Priorities
Our research priorities and enablers were identified through key stakeholder engagement and expert consultation over multiple workshop and planning sessions and subsequently approved by the Forensicare Operational Research Committee (ORC). The priorities are founded in the nexus between science and practice – with each informing the other to ensure excellence and evidence-based practice in our service. The six research priority areas align with our vision; meaningful lives lived safely; hope in recovery; connected care.
The Forensicare Research Operational Plan contains further details about our research priorities. For more information, please contact the Research Office. E: firstname.lastname@example.org