Forensicare values the privacy of every individual whose personal, including health, information we collect and hold.
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the information we collect and complying with our privacy obligations under the:
- Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Victoria)
- Health Records Act 2001(Victoria)
- Mental Health Act 2014 (Victoria)
- Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth)
We are also a designated information sharing entity under the:
- Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme (established under new Part 5A of the Family Violence Protection Act 2008)
- Child Information Sharing Scheme (established under Part 6A of the Child Wellbeing and Safety Act 2005).