CFBS-Forensicare Annual Research Report 2020-2021Kim Parker
The CFBS-Forensicare Annual Research Report 2020-2021 is now available.
The Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science (CFBS) is a partnership between Forensicare and Swinburne University of Technology and is Australasia’s leading centre for excellence in the areas of forensic mental health and forensic behavioural science research, teaching and practice development.
Highlights from the report include:
- a record 86 academic outputs including 57 peer reviewed articles (plus 13 more in press), two books and six book chapters (eight in press)
- 21 industry research reports and service evaluations
- more than 2,200 citations in scholarly articles
- a total of $2,169,388 in funding for research, evaluation and training
- the 2020 Clinical Excellence and Patient Safety Award for the eDASA+APP
- the recognition of several CFBS researchers for outstanding achievements in research – Dr Tess Maguire, Dr Ashley Dunne, Associate Professor Stephane Shepherd – twice – and Dr Justin Trounson
- acknowledgement of the incredible work of recently departed CFBS staff members, Professor Michele Pathé (retired) and Dr. Stefan Luebbers (returning to full time clinical practice)
- six completions of the Doctor of Psychology (Clinical and Forensic Psychology).