Kangan Institute works in partnership with Forensicare to provide a range of training for consumers at Thomas Embling Hospital. They also have many specialist campuses across rural and metropolitan area, including Thomas Embling Hospital and Education services in Correctional facilities, including Port Phillip Prison and the Ravenhall Correctional Centre.
Courses at Thomas Embling Hospital
At Thomas Embling Hospital, Kangan Institute offers a range of courses including:
- Building and Construction
- Business Studies (Certificate I and II)
- Employment Pathways
- Furniture Making (Certificate II)
- General Education (Literacy)
- General Education (Numeracy)
- Hospitality (Certificate II)
- Industrial Cleaning
- Information Technology (Certificate I and II)
- Visual Arts (Certificate II)
In addition to offering the above certificates, Kangan Institute will be offering offer short courses (industry qualification class) including:
- “WorkReady” Employment Course
- Test & Tag Portable Electrical Equipment
- First Aid (including refreshers)
- Barista and Coffee Making
- Construction Induction Card (White Card) – including Occupational Health and Safety
- Food Handling and Food Hygiene
Kangan Institute is a leading provider of TAFE education across Victoria they provide a variety of education courses, tailored to meet individual needs and ability, with a focus on developing real skills, real education, real jobs. With more than 80 years’ vocational education and training experience, Kangan institute is one of Victoria’s largest and most trusted training providers.
For more information about Vocational Education Training, visit the Kangan Institute website.