Now available: Quality Account 2017-2018Melanie Starr
Take a look at Forensicare’s new Quality Account.
Forensicare’s Quality Account 2017-2018, now called Yanith Bilang, was launched at the Carer and Consumer Forum held at Thomas Embling Hospital today.
Yanith Bilang is a Wurundjeri term which means “walking forward”. The new name for the Quality Account was developed by our Consumer Advisory Groups as a way of providing a more meaningful name to reflect the purpose and information contained in the report. We thank Wurundjeri Elder, Gail Smith, for her assistance with developing the name.
Submission of the Quality Account is a formal requirement of the Department of Health and Human Services.It reports on how we delivered and improved our services over the past 12 months.
Quality Account Highlights
Highlights in this year’s report include:
- the work of the Lived Experience Team
- achievements realised through the Consumer Advisory Groups
- the activity of the Early Intervention Support Team
- our diverse range of therapeutic programs
- the outcomes of consumer satisfaction surveys undertaken during the year.
We hope you enjoy reading this stimulating information for consumers and carers about Forensicare’s services over the past year.